Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snow Peas

Well, the serious rains have started. We have a big series of storms coming in, with a lot of rain expected. So we tried to get a few things done beforehand.

On Thursday, when I was planting the lettuce in the pots, I managed to spill some of the Rouge Grenobloise seed. I picked up what I could, and tossed it in this plot. It's just behind the daikon planting in the first onion row.


The cherry tree is showing swelling buds.

Then on Saturday, we had some sun, so we got to work. We weeded and cleared the mulch from some area and put up some fencing bits that we had. Rick helps make furrows.


Buddy helped me drop in the seeds so I could take pics. We planted snow peas in two double rows. The second row only has poles at the moment, but I'll put strings up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment