Saturday, May 2, 2009

Row Maps

I made some diagrams to show what's where, more or less.

First of all, here is the overall plan, not to scale, but with an attempt at proportions.


Then I made more diagrams to show what's in each row. The rows are labeled left to right.




The starts labeled RC are ones Rick C got, and the others were ones that I raised from seed.


Here's an updated map of row 8 showing the peppers that Rick C added. Rick C finished the tilling, and I planted the last of the peppers here on May 11.



Weather note:
It started raining Friday afternoon and has been raining pretty steadily; not hard, but a good solid rain. The temps have still been in the mid-60s. The lettuce is loving it, and we've been eating it daily.

I got my backyard planted on Wednesday, fortunately before the rain. Here's what I planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment