Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Grapes

We're picking the last of the grapes now. The back of the fence proved the most productive, and there wasn't much "predation" so I think we'll just let them lop over next year as well.

Look at what was still out there!



The corn is even taller than the farm troll! What sort of monster is this?



And the melons are huge. Huge and plentiful. Well, the watermelons are huge for the mini variety...



Cantelope and Galia



And Honeydew. You can see five melons in this one small area.



I feel like Peter Piper here. And yes, that's my hand. See! There are pictures of me in here.



Catherine looks like she's planning something exciting for that nice ripe Anaheim



And to prove that we don't just sit around drinking beer, this shot, coincidentally of us sitting around drinking beer, shows projects in the background. Rick is going to paint the table top, and I'm starting seeds for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment