Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pre-Weekend Update

I thought I better catch up on the last couple days before the weekend gets too far underway.
On Thursday, I had lunch with Laura and she came over to the farm. We were supposed to be doing a computer lesson, but we mostly hung out and enjoyed the sunny day.
Laura, with the farm in the background.
I sent her home with a nice big bag of veggie starts: lettuce, radicchio, arugula, and onions.
I got some of the onion starts in as well, although there are still a lot to go.
Then on Friday, Karen came over to visit her starts and she brought me a wonderful gift. Isn't this the coolest teapot ever?
The chicks are getting bigger, and they are vigorous to the point of being sort of rowdy. Here is one being "queen of the world."
Catherine models what the well-dressed farm woman is wearing this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment