Saturday, July 18, 2015

PizzaQue

Karen and Glen discovered this awesome cooking tool, the PizzaQue. It hooks up to propane, and gets super hot: over 800 degrees. Glen got his first, and had us over to check it out. It fits right in with the rest of his outdoor kitchen.
We were sold! I said I was willing to buy one just to not have to finish the pizza oven we started at the farm. So we ordered one also. Rick got it set up for me. We had to move that piece of counter at an angle so we wouldn't burn up the fence.
I had to brush up on my paddle technique, but I learned fast and started cooking pizzas.
Ta-da! Poor Rick has had nothing but pizzas for a week. Yesterday I made 5 of them. I figured once I got started... I took some to the farm and saved some for quick dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment