Tuesday, July 14, 2015

June 30th

Ok so these were the pix I pulled out two weeks ago to post and ... well I've been busy. The main focus of late June was PLUMS! We had a bumper crop this year.
Did I mention plums? This bucket went home to get frozen.
My freezer is stuffed with plums.
We shared as many as we could. Ann and Ed were good for two buckets.
 Late June was a great time for tomatoes also. I love the variety! Black Icicle, Blue Beauty, Cosmonaut Volkov, Indigo Rose, Indigo Apple, Indigo Blueberry, Pink Berkeley Tie Dye, Caiman, Momotaro, Tangerine, and of course, Sungold.
We had a Somebody Push X reunion for Keith's birthday.
Why is this woman laughing? Well it was a great time for civil rights. Marriage freedom and Obamacare saved, both in one week.
We had an anniversary also, our 30th. Hard to believe so much time has passed.
We went to the Red Tavern (bar #34) for brunch, and I had the best Bloody Mary in a long time.
Went to hear Old Spice at Shenanigans. As always they were fun.
The Spicettes were rocking out.
I got a new rug for the kitchen, in exactly the right colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment