Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Single, Fresh, Wet, and Wild Festival

This year's festival was every bit as good as the last, if not better! First of all, we had perfect weather. There were a ton of great breweries there, and the space was big enough for the people.
And going with good friends only makes it better!
Rick clowns around in the big brew kettle photo op booth.
There was space outside the big tent to sit and relax between pours.
Then back into the fray! They had fantastic food too. Karen and Glen show off the giant pretzels, but they also had ribs, brats, and lots and lots of other food.
I marked 33 beers that I tried, and I pretty much drank all those pours. No sip and toss for me. That means I drank about 11 beers! No wonder I felt a lil hung-over the next day. Fortunately we'd spent the previous week in training during Chico Beer Week. There were specials all over town and we hit most of them!
At the farm afterward, Karen and Glen show off the fresh hops they liberated from the giant piles available.

No comments:

Post a Comment