Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hi from Katinka

Hi Folks! I've been thinking a lot about you too! I've been taking time to see how you all are faring this autumn. (Happy belated Birthday Titus and Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone).

One of the things I've been meaning to post is my happy experience of sitting, drinking a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and thinking of you all! My local beverage warehouse has Sierra Nevada! I saw thier ad, did the Happy Dance then went to the store! Bruce is sad that they don't have the Porter but we are REALLY enjoying the Pale Ale (we get the IPA, Heffeweisen & Pale Ale). A couple of times I have thought of going to the only place I can buy a burrito so I can have a burrito with my beer but haven't done it as I would have to postpone the beer... And the SNPA with thoughts of home make me well-up as it is, adding 'mexican food' might be too much.... :)

I love you all and I'm always just here in the wings reading your news and wishing I was there.

Much love, Katinka

No comments:

Post a Comment